Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Motivation Letter :)


Dear Family,

Hello, My Name is Alfath Yosiana Putri,but you can call me AL or Fath. I’m 20 years old now and being 21 years old on August.I’m a student of Khatulistiwa Institute of Islamic Studies at Communication and Broadcaster Departement, fifth semester. I also work part time as a teacher tutoring in tutoring agencies. I’m independent, possitive girl, open-minded girl and also I like challenge. I am Indonesian, as we know Indonesian people is always kind to each others. I have a dream to study abroad and travelling to another country with my own. Therefore, I want to find some program that can help me to rich my dream :).

I am the first child from three siblings. My father is a hard-worker person, he is an employee and also evironment consultant. My Mother is a great woman in my life, she works at Polythechnique of Health, Analyst Major as a lecturer and dorm supervisor. My brother is a Senior High School student. He is 15 years old and will be 16 years old on April. My sister is an Elementry School student. She is 9 years old. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, listening the music, travelling, and research with friends. to spend free time, sometimes I listen to music while reading a novel or books about motivation. sometimes, I also love to explore new places and take a walk with friends.
I love to play with kids and I can easily invite them to play and laugh. once upon a time, I was a long way from out of town, there was a child who always played to my bench and over time she slept with me. his mother was finally entrusted me after him, while his mother rested. I sing along, play along even just a simple game but he was happy. Ultimately, we are the loudest in the bus. Haha
I want to be aupair because I also wanted to try something new for me. I investagate program from two of my close friends who are now being aupair in germany. Then it came my desire to try it too.
I'm young, but I sure can keep children well. it proved to be every time I look after the children, both when I was a teacher, research in these areas, up in public places, not least the children who love me and asked me to play even though we did not know each other beforehand. and also, this is one of my motivation to prepare to be a good mother in the future.

if i had to get a new family later on, I'll hold my commitment and always striving responsible for my foster brothers. we will learn while playing, learning new things together, and certainly we will always make a pleasant atmosphere at home or outside the home. while in the UK later, besides me being aupair, in my spare time I like to find out about suitable universities to continue my studies in Indonesia. I also want to upgrade my english therefore I hope I may to join english course.

I will to learn more about the language and culture in country that I choosed. I want to know more and more about other people around world. I am Moslem, I can read Quran as well and I hope I could be placed in a Moslem family.. but I am not a selective-person in choosing who will be my family..and I hope, I can meet the real family, cause I ever meet the fake family L

I am just an ordinary girl. I am a Mosleem. My Favourite colour is Blue and I like STAR anyway, that make my surename is starbLue. I love sunset, rainy. aurora (although I never see before but I will) and surely, I like to make other people around me always happy.
I have a dream to be a great Public Relation or Jurnalist in this world. I will be a usefull person for anybody. I very hate smoker. I hope, I get the opportunity to go there as soon as possible. I want to incrase my ability in English language, my knowladge, my experience. and sure want to know other people in the world :)

After being aupair later, I wanted to share the experience with my friends on campus who also want to try to be aupair. I will also share the knowledge I gained during in dutch with more friends. I may also be able to account for the new journey of my life is the best possible way. I will soon complete my studies S1 and went to university I wanted. I hope I can be useful to others and get to know the whole world. Amin :)

Star regards,
Alfath.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy it !!